Scally's Super Valu Clonakilty


Hello All!
It's been a while! I am sorry but I'm been super busy doing my work experience in Cork in a hotel's kitchen for the summer. While I was on my day off one weekend I got the chance to go down to Clonakilty an hour's drive away from where I live and went to the Chunky Chips for the first time but when I was in the town I had a quick visit to Scally's Supervalu. Now I love Scally's store because it's literally all food, from their freshly baked goods, the cheese counter which has a great selection of them, coffee counter (since I'm an avid coffee lover) It's heaven for food lovers!
Image may contain: food
Every time I go there, they have something different or added something new. This time they had a stand for coeliac's having gluten free baked treats which is great.  They had apple crumbles, Apple pies, brownies, brown bread. They also have a new stand for spices, herbs on one side and the other side of dried fruits, nuts.
To be honest, anytime I walk in I would overload my parent's trolley with food I just amazed with and make me very hungry.
 


They also have alot of prepped and prepared lunches, dinners for gluten free foodies and have a great line of food of healthy snacks and  


About the coffee also they have a great selection of coffee beans from different countries, different flavours also having flavoured teas. You can grind the coffee there aswell as they have two coffee grinders.

You should look at their facebook page as well as they post a lot of food posts of their dishes of the day which is always nicely presented and they love promoting Irish food which is great! Honestly, when it's my favourite super valu no other store has beaten Scally's so far! 
If you're down in Clonakilty have a look in their store and you see what I mean!
With that that's it, thank you for reading 
I see you all soon
PB x



Comments

Popular Posts