Cork International Hotel | Dining Report


Hello all,
When it was father's day my family and I went to go for dinner. At the time it was that day which was so hot outsid luckily the hotel had air conditioning in the resturant.
 This was the first time I been to Cork International Hotel, I have always driven past it on the bus heading home or heading into Cork.
We walked into the hotel looked very fancy and large area with couches. With that, it was Sunday afternoon which had a piano by the bar which had a pianist playing music.

Displaying 20170618_133441.jpg
Displaying 20170618_133827.jpg
We were lead to the restaurant which is The New Yorker Bar, which I loved since I love New York. We decided to go for Mains and Desserts. I ordered Homemade Chicken and Bacon Pie which was so delicoulious  with the rich flavours of the mushroom in the sauce of the main is lovely. 

Displaying 20170618_134105.jpg

Displaying 20170618_141303.jpg

Displaying 20170618_145121.jpg
Dessert-wise I went for a chocolate fondant, served and presented nicely but when I went to cut the fondant, NO CHOCOLATE flowed out like a chocolate fondant supposed to do.  I was very disappointed when it didn't come out, also with that, the fondant was just warm. The creme analyse was very cold but still tasted nice but overall the dessert was okay. My mum was also disappointed with the fondant. 
Overall the dinner was good but the dessert brought it down for me. Will I come back again? I'm not sure I would for now, but maybe another time.

Thank you guys for reading! 
I see you all soon
PB x 



Comments

Popular Posts