Coqbull or Bunsen

 Image result for burgers photography
Hey everybody!
It's been a while but I am back! 
Cork City become more popular for it's food from street Asian food to Fine dining to having the best quality burgers. 
Two places I know to have both great, tasty burgers Bunsen and Coqbull both on 4 French Church Street and right beside each other. They sell different burgers let's see them in more in detail.

Bunsen: 

Image result for bunsen cork
Only selling four burgers.
  HAMBURGER €6.95
DOUBLE  €8.95
CHEESEBURGER  €7.45
DOUBLE  €9.45
Image result for bunsen cork
With toppings like  Pickle, onion, lettuce , tomato,ketchup, mustard, mayo
And their french fries.
HAND CUT  €2.95
SHOESTRING €2.95
SWEET POTATO €4.95


They also selling soft drinks, alcohol drinks (beers/ciders) and make milkshakes.
The time I went to Bunsen, I got double cheese burger, little I realize how big of the burger meat was, I was then unable to finish it. I know my lesson know to just go for a one size burger. Their burger was very tasty and juicy and their chocolate milkshake was so good!


Coqbull:

Image result for coqbull cork 
Been a frequent visitor to coqbull, they have a lot of varied burgers from chicken to mince burgers, salad. Also having great lunch deals having any burger with fries, soft drink for E10. Which is great for us college students!
Here are some of their burgers from the lunch menu
The Bull - beef, cheddar, coqbull sauce E10
Bacon Bull - beef, cheddar, crisp bacon, coqbull sauce E10
Raging bull-  beef, sliced jalapeno, chillied red onion, marmalade, habanero mayp E11.5
Smoking bull- beef, smoked bacon, tobaco, onions, smoke gubben cheese, & smoked BBQ Mayo. E11.50
Image result for coqbull cork

Irish Foody ( @irishfoody )



French fries they have are
House fries 3.50
Dirty fries 4.5
Chorizo fries 4.0
Sweet potato 4.8

They sell soft drinks, alcohol drinks (beers, cider and cocktails) Burgers are very tasty, I have only had the bull and bacon bull so far but willing to give raging bull a go! 


So do you have a favorite? Coqbull or Bunsen or you both like me! Let me know below in the comments! 
Thank you guys for reading! I see you all soon!
PB x




Comments

Popular Posts