W1: Photoshoot: The Cakes

Hello all!
So as I am still currently in college studying a part time course I'm currently studying food photography and social media a module. I'm going to go through some of the behind scenes of the photos I took. The theme for are the cakes and bakery, from Home to Pastry Fine dining.

Majority of the photos I took with Canon 1200D, lens 50mm.
So the first week I took was pastry and baking equipment, cupcake cases, rolling pin, spatula, a unicorn cutter and some tartlet shells. Decorated with some lettering sprinkles, I had some normal sprinkles but they didn't work as they all rolled away under the equipment on the table so it was a fail. The closer I got to the objects I got better results in the photos for examples which are below.

Comment below what you're thoughts of the photos.
Thanks for reading
PB x




Comments

Popular Posts