W3 different shot prospectives






Hello all!
Back with another behind scenes post on the photos I took in the studio at college. So this is one of my eariler photos I took in the third week of college I was trying to figure out the different shots on plating of the cupcakes. Which was better angle, different positions of the cupcakes etc.  
In the first photo I took photo of the cakes on a round plate with lighting a bit low on one side to get shadowing. 
Second photo was the cupcakes without a plate, and in a row slatened to get the focus of the first cupcake on a lower angle and more closer to the cupcake 1.
Finally the third and final photo was the cucpakes in a straight row. I had added a black background just testing it out, with a bamboo stand which makes the cupcake's stand more which I quite like. Just need to crop the photo more to clean up the photo but I quite like it. 
From this shooting of the cupcakes I found myself more at ease with the lighting and knowing getting more lower and closer the items taking the photos was the best result. 
Thank you all for reading and I see you all soon 
PB x




Comments

Popular Posts