W5 Photo studio BTS

Hello all!
Going to show you my set up I had in the studio in CIT and at home when I was taking photos aswell as at work.



Myself getting a high angled photo, as I can't actually see I have to improvise
  Let's begin
In CIT they have a great facility of a studio with lighting, backdrops, tripods you name it they have it all for their student's which is fantastic. This was my first time working in a environment which was very exciting. In one of the previous posts I was talking about the lighting.
They had two tall lights on stands either side of the stiff life tables with  covers. With a small attachment to the camera called flash meters and daylight lighting.
Below were my first photos taken in the studio on the first day


Image result for photography studio camera
The attachment above is what would make the camera flash with the lights the same time aka speed meter. 


https://www.barkerphotographic.ie/image/cache/data/Manfrotto/2016/MN-MK055XPRO3-BH-800x800.jpgRelated image

Comments

Popular Posts