W12: Social Media Posts


So with week 12 I decided to be alot more active with my social media posting more frequent of photos project work of photos that wasn't going to be included on my final project but still wanted them to be shared.
I gained more 40 more follower's on Instagram with the more frequent posting including a couple of well known establishments in Cork and Dublin example the river lee,  Dublin barista school, Robb buckhaven a drink coumist for metro newspaper. You can see the difference from the bottom posts of quality from my mobile to the high quality photos from my canon 1200d.

With facebook I gained more likes with former co worker's in other establishments liking the posts and classmates allow some friends from my previous college culinary course liking my posts and giving some support which was kind of them. I also used more photos from I took to present the facebook page more and made it look more pretty to view.


Comments

Popular Posts